Potty training can be a difficult and frustrating experience for both the parents and the child. But it doesn't necessarily have to be. If you know when to start and have a workable method for success, fast potty training is absolutely possible.
Disinterest, distractions and stress are just a few of the problems that parents often encounter when trying to begin potty training.
These and other potty training problems are often just a result of not having the right information or the right method. There is actually a system available that eliminates all of the guess work and guaranties that your child will be completely potty trained in 1 to 3 days. It's actually called Potty Trained in 1 to 3 Days and you can check it out HERE.
There are many reasons that you should not wait too long to train your child:
- Constipation issues can sometimes develop when potty training is started late. Excessive constipation can lead to a medical condition called Retentive Encopresis (excessive stretching of the intestines). At that point a medical procedure is necessary.
- Psychological problems may develop if your child begins to feel embarrassed about wearing diapers when his/her friends are not.
- The cost can be enormous. It's estimated that a typical parent can spend $1,500 - $2,000 or more per year on diaper supplies. And as your child grows, the diapers get bigger, there are fewer in the pack, and the cost goes up.
- The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to "convince" your child to cooperate with training.
- The older your child gets, the more likely he/she is to develop a condition known as diaper dependency, which is a reliance on diapers.
Fortunately, Dr. Wayne Jensen and his wife Katherine developed a system that eliminates all of the difficulty, frustration and mess associated with the old methods that don't usually work (at least not on the first try).
They call their system Potty Trained in 1 to 3 Days, and it does exactly what the name implies. I invite you to take a look. There's no obligation, but if you decide to try it, there is a 60-day money back guaranty. The funny thing is that you'll know if it works in about 3 days - that leaves you 57 days to request your money back if it isn't everything that the doctor promises.
So if you're planning to start potty training soon, or if you've already tried and had difficulty, give Dr. Jensen's Potty Trained in 1 to 3 Days a try. It's definitely fast potty training.